Answers Organic Goat Milk…
- Provides prebiotics – the nutrients required for probiotics to thrive.
- Through our fermentation process, a natural antimicrobial known as bacteriocins is produced, which destroys unwanted bacteria
- Populates the digestive system with probiotics.
- Answers Additional™ Goat Milk requires little work from pet’s digestive apparatus.
- Absorbs into their body within 20 minutes of drinking.
- Contains all enzymes (over 60) needed for digestion, perfect for pets who are lactose intolerant.
- Curds are good. The longer it sits out, the more good bacteria develops.
- Raw Goat’s Milk delivers over 200 species of live active probiotics in their natural environment.
- Good up to 12 hours room temp!
Raw goat milk, raw honey, organic cinnamon, dried Lactococcus lactis fermentation product, dried Leuconostoc mesenteroides fermentation product.
Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or at room temperature in protective bowl or on a plate. Portion and refreeze if needed. Good for 14 days refrigerated.
Suggested Daily Serving for Adult Pets
Weight Oz per Day
0-20 lbs 2 (4 Tbsp or 1/4 cup)
20-50 lbs 4 (8 Tbsp or 1/2 cup)
50 + lbs 6 (12 Tbsp or 3/4 cup)
Crude Protein Min. 2.7%
Crude Fat Min. 3.0%
Crude Fiber Max. 0.50%
Moisture Max. 89.0%
Calorie Content (calculated)
670 kcals (calories) ME/kg
20 kcals (calories) ME/1 oz
Keep raw milk separate from other foods. Washing working surfaces, utensils, hands, and any other items that come in contact with raw milk with hot, soapy water.