HEAL is a proprietary full spectrum CBD oil for dogs, designed to enhance your dog’s endocannabinoid system and address a variety of health conditions including pain and inflammation.
HEAL: Full Spectrum CBD Oil for Dogs may benefit dogs with:
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Cancer and Tumors
- Cushing’s Disease
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Degenerative Diseases
- And more!
Product Size / Servings:
- 1mL dropper contains at least 37mg of CBD
- Each 1oz bottle contains at least 1,100mg of CBD
- Each 1oz bottle contains approximately 30 1mL servings
Full Spectrum CBD Oil for dog seizues
In a double-blind study, neurologist Stephanie McGrath assessed the short-term effect of CBD oil for dogs with seizures. Dogs in the trial were randomly assigned a placebo or a Full Spectrum CBD treatment for 12 weeks. Through the study, McGrath found that 89 percent of dogs who received hemp in the clinical trial had a reduction in the frequency of seizures. Additionally, McGrath saw a significant association between the degree of seizure reduction and the amount of hemp concentration in the dog’s blood.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil for dogs with Cushings
The traditional Cushing’s Disease treatment is surgery to remove the tumor. However, surgery can be invasive and dangerous, especially in older dogs. According to research, CBD Oil for Cushing’s Disease can:
- Promotes balanced function of the adrenal and pituitary glands.
- Helps reduce excessive thirst and urination.
- Helps with hair loss and fragile skin.
- Helps reduce growth of skin tags and skin tumors.
- Improves mobility and energy.
- Antitumoral Effects.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil for dogs with cancer
Recent studies shows CBD kills cancer cells in dogs by:
- Killing cancer cells while ideally leaving healthy cells untouched (apoptosis)
- Stopping the tumors from growing and invading other parts of the body (antiproliferative)
- Improving the efficacy of existing cancer treatments
How much Full Spectrum CBD oil for dogs should I give my pet?
The best way to estimate dosage is to take into account each animal’s unique physiological condition, such as their endocannabinoid system, age, metabolism, illness process, and other personal health aspects.
Based on study and experience with hundreds of animals, the following is an SUGGESTED beginning dose of Full Spectrum CBD Oil for dogs for each condition. Start low, and go slow! Maintain consistency, keep track of the doses provided, and make any necessary adjustments.
Cancer: For dogs with cancer, administer 35-50mg of Full Spectrum CBD oil for dogs daily as needed.
Seizures: Administer 35-50mg of Full Spectrum CBD oil for dogs daily and/or during a seizure activity to help stop seizures and help reduce future seizure frequency.
Autoimmune Diseases: Administer 35-50mg of Full Spectrum CBD oil for dogs daily and increase as needed.
Cushing’s Disease: Administer 35-50mg of Full Spectrum CBD oil for dogs daily. Adjust as needed.
To maintain regular blood concentration levels, we recommend dividing the complete daily dose into 2-3 smaller doses.
Full Spectrum CBD oil for dogs can also be used situationally.
CBD Dog Health full-spectrum CBD is:
- Domestic, non-GMO
- Grown organically without the use of pesticides and herbicides
- CO2 extracted for highest quality oil
- Free of residual chemicals and solvents such as ethanol and butane
- 100% food grade